Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back on the Rock

Gee it's good to be back home.......sort of!! It's HOT! And I miss the great time I had throughout the month of August. Chicago was a blast. Seeing my Ma and getting some much needed home cooking does things for the soul. Spent a night with J&D. They were gracious enough to know I had been on the road for awhile and was craving some island food. Ja Grill was just the ticket. Everything was incredible and that restaurant could make it here in Anguilla. The rum punches were as good as I can get here and two was more then enough. Had a great time and looking forward to those guys visiting in December.

Also was able to play some golf while I was there. I still stink!!

And the end of the trip included a road trip to Cleveland to check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. ABSOLUTELY GREAT!! There is so much to see and listen to. I highly recommend it to anyone that is a fan of any type of music. The one glaring deficiency was the lack of reggae music. There was a small item on Bob Marley, but it just seems like there should have been more.

So now the cafe opens again Tuesday with an entire new concept. The food will all be the same, but we've come up with a way to keep things fresher. Stay tuned for how that goes. Better yet.....COME VISIT!!

No comments: