The US leg of the tour continues. Geez, I feel like a rock star. Seeing my bro' and family was a much needed salve. I think for all of us. Good to see everyone getting better and dealing with life's punches. Real, true friends are there when crisis arise and they are coming out of the woodwork now. We are all figuring out who those friends are.
Lot's of hiking, talking, and most of all laughing. Hugs around. NC came up and we turned it up a notch. Dinner and pub crawling just like old times. Now, however, I am soothing a sore shoulder from playing "frolf". Yep frisbee golf. Great game. Has the same camaraderie as regular golf. As usual, I kicked NC's butt so some things never change. However, my bro' and El, took NC and I to the cleaners on Sunday on the course and my ego will never be the same. We want a rematch!!
Off to the windy city so see more family and friends. Wish this trip would never end. Someone, somewhere, hit the lottery and send money!! As the headline says, "the road goes on forever and the party never ends"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment