Thursday, May 27, 2010

Swapping

That title got your attention. Nope not what you thought though.

Another long walk in the mountains today. I realized I have swapped beaches for mountains, chickens for squirrels, goats for deer, and a car for a bike!! I had so much fun lying in the grass and watching two squirrels chase each other around the tree, then up the tree, then back down again. They would look at each other and then scamper off again. I guess they were kind of frolicking. :)

Still haven't found a place to live yet. The place I loved has been rented to someone else. Oh well, just means a better place will come up soon.

Work, if that's what you call what I'm doing, is going great. It's fun to be part of a growing business (pun intended). Lot's of good wellness stuff and a built in pilates studio and masseuse whenever I want. Hmmmm. Guess I traded in panini's for massages, too!!!

This long weekend coming up will be wonderful. I'm going to partake in the BolderBoulder, a 10K run/walk that will have over 50,000 people entered. Great way to meet people. Also plenty of music, food and general merriment. Friday night going to see a Motown cover band. That should bring back some memories. Maybe I'll put on my bell bottoms!! I really do feel like I'm reverting back to my younger days.

And a massage is definitely in the works for apres weekend!!





No comments: