Rode the bike to work today. Along the creek, past CU and all that young vibrancy, through a tree lined forest, and voila, 20 minutes later, I'm at work. Face flushed with the exertion but feeling ready to take on the world. No need for coffee.
Still looking for housing. Been looking in the mountains, but recently, thought about a little bungalow in town. Maybe some wood floors, fireplace, outside deck where I can sit and watch the grass grow. Seems weird to be here after so many years by the beach, but I have that same feeling I had when I first moved to Anguilla. Everything ahead of me. New things to explore, see, and do. Looking in the Boulder Weekly, I can't believe how much there is to do. Every day and every night. Music, art, farmer's market, exhibitions, readings, and much more.
Work is a challenge, but it's what my mind needed. Man, I was becoming jello down there. Feels good to be part of something and seeing the possibilities. The best part of work is that it's so much fun, that it doesn't feel like work. Geez, I'm getting paid to do this?
Thanks to N & S in Tucson for their unbelievable hospitality. Also thanks to all the friends that made me feel so welcome and special. I missed you all!
As for C, still missing you!! Come visit soon!!

1 comment:
Anguilla just isn't the same without you here. Hope to see you soon! Perhaps early August. Meanwhile, enjoy your new adventure. Miss you.....
Post a Comment