Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holy Shit!!!

Why didn't somebody tell me this was going to be this hard?!? Man, talk about a fish out of water. I'm clueless. There is so much to learn, do, pick up, banking, ordering, P.R., schmoozing, and getting it right. So far, not a single ad has happened and every day the sales have gone up. Today we did our biggest breakfast crowd and 3 people that had breakfast, then showed up later with more people for lunch. I keep asking people how everything is and they keep saying it is perfect and just what the island needed. Good to hear, but when they actually come back, you know they are telling the truth. One lady said it was the best muffin she ever ate!! The NY Post has asked C for some info on the restaurant and obviously she is going to promote the cafe. Stay tuned, maybe we'll hit the fish wrap soon. One item on my list of things to do is to post some pics on here, but so far, I'm running all day and haven't been able to download them. I figured tonight I would do that, but now I can't find my camera. I can't seem to find ANYTHING! I seem to be getting a little bit of a handle on things and feel confident that soon, this won't be so difficult, but so far, HOLY SHIT!!

No comments: