Thursday, October 2, 2008
Merle's big adventure
Went out today to a really cool rock place, where the guy uses huge boulders that he gets from his rock quarry and cuts them up into tile size pieces. Huge operation all run by one guy. He wasn't there but let me know he would be there shortly and that I should hang out. Merlzy loves to explore anywhere we go, so as I sat in the car, she went wondering off to the unknown. Every once in awhile she would walk back to check on me to make sure I wasn't nodding off. After awhile I don't see her but hear some weird noise. I don't even think anything of it. About 5 minutes later the owner drives up, gets out of his car, and walks over to his water disposal tank which is about 10 feet deep, and full of this vile looking liquid. Bends down and pulls out a drenched rat. Say's, "that's funny, what's a dog doing in my water tank". You guessed it. Merlzy had decided to get some water, fell in and couldn't get out! Thank god the guy came when he did. We hosed her off and she goes sauntering back to the car like nothing ever happened. Anyone reading this, please don't report me to the SPCA! I swear I love her and wouldn't do anything to harm her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment