Monday, September 1, 2008

Dream world

Went for a walk with Merlzy on Saturday down to Mead's Bay to see what the storm had done to the beach. Really quite amazing. While I was down there I met two couples that had just come over from SXM and wanted to know some good beach bars to go to. I told them to go over to Koko's. Great food, great location, good people. About 3 hours later, I get a call from Lance thanking me for sending my "friends" over and reminding me we were going spear fishing the next day at 8:30. Yippee. It's been about 5 weeks since I've gone so I was stoked. Lo and behold, the next morning, there we were......along with the two couples. They were soooooo excited. Spent the entire day fishing, snorkeling, and generally having a great time. Went back to Koko's where they cooked up lobsters, baracuda, parrot fish, cavalli, shell fish, squid, and plenty of beer to wash it down. For the visitor it was an experience they will talk about forever. I look forward to hearing from them and seeing some of the pics they took. For me, it was just another day in my life. Made me really sit back again and say to myself, "I LIVE here!" It really is like a dream for me and I continue to pinch myself at the lifestyle I've found.

No comments: