Well, things are moving at a snail's pace, but moving they are. Kenia has started the iron work. He's been given 2 weeks to finish. If I were a gambling man, I would bet it isn't done. But of course, I'm not a gambling man. Have picked out interior decor that I need to buy. Still need to buy more equipment and have it sent down, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Ouch, I hate spending money. Especially when I have none to spend! Next step is to finalize plans for where all the equipment is going and have the electrician start his magic. Keep tuned as things may start progressing rather quickly now. Targeted opening date is October 1st. In the states that would not be a problem, but here...........?????????
Stopped by Bankie's yesterday for a sunset beer. Didn't know they were closed but ran into Candy and Gypsy on the beach who promptly took me upstairs to the bar and bought me a couple beers. What a trip talking with her. Smart woman and been around so she has plenty of stories to tell. Can't wait for Bankie to get back to hear stories of the bus and Johnnie Danger.
Gotta run. It's Friday and the upstairs deck is calling my name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment