Can you believe it? Some 14 months after the seed was planted, work began on the non existent cafe. When pretty much all hope was gone, everything turned around and the cafe is a reality.........sort of. I, like you, will believe it when I see it. Today, the remodeling phase began. With mini sledge hammer and Merlzy to guide me, I whacked away at the wall until piece by piece, it started to fall. Of course, I picked the hottest day of the year and the day after August Monday, so the beer was flowing out of all my pores. Better then a steam room anyday. Carrie and her tribe came by to do some last minute work in her kitchen and brought down a much needed home made ice cream. With nourishment, I continued to pound away at the wall. We'll see what tomorrow brings. The plan is for more of the same, but my back may be crying out and saying to stay in bed. Think it's time for a cold one. Will call Kerry and see if I can rouse him. Those that know him, know that shouldn't be a problem
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
The Walls came crumbling down
Can you believe it? Some 14 months after the seed was planted, work began on the non existent cafe. When pretty much all hope was gone, everything turned around and the cafe is a reality.........sort of. I, like you, will believe it when I see it. Today, the remodeling phase began. With mini sledge hammer and Merlzy to guide me, I whacked away at the wall until piece by piece, it started to fall. Of course, I picked the hottest day of the year and the day after August Monday, so the beer was flowing out of all my pores. Better then a steam room anyday. Carrie and her tribe came by to do some last minute work in her kitchen and brought down a much needed home made ice cream. With nourishment, I continued to pound away at the wall. We'll see what tomorrow brings. The plan is for more of the same, but my back may be crying out and saying to stay in bed. Think it's time for a cold one. Will call Kerry and see if I can rouse him. Those that know him, know that shouldn't be a problem
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment