Wednesday, August 6, 2008
The Walls DIDN"T come crumbling down.
Day two. Of course, nothing goes as planned. The good news is my back made it through the night and into today. Tried finishing up taking down the wall but needed a jack hammer. Rented one for 10 bucks an hour which is a steal down here. However, I found the top of the wall to be 8 inch thick concrete. No way I was going to bring that puppy down, so my mind made a smart decision. HIRE SOMEONE! Easier said then done since it's Carnival time and everyone is either lymin', drunk, or hungover, with another 4 days left to go. Not much work will progress on the cafe or anywhere else on the island. So, what's a guy to do? Join the party that's what. Beer sounds incredibly good right now so off I go for many cold ones at Elvis' and then check out the Calypso competition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment