Good things come to those that wait.
I have been riding my bike or walking everywhere I want to go. It's wonderful. But, alas, the cold has set in and riding a bike in the cold and the dark has lost some of its appeal. Brrr. So, it's been the bus!! At 2 bucks every time I get on it. That's 4 bucks a day. That adds up!! Today, I met a guy on my street that says our neighborhood has a bus program for those that live in the immediate area. So now, it costs me 75 bucks a year for UNLIMITED bus service. To anywhere!! I can go to Ned for free. Denver, no charge. Eldora for skiing, nada! It's like a whole new world has opened up. I can't wait to go to the bus station and say, "I want the next bus out of here!" Just so I can pretend I'm in the movies.
Stay tuned for where my new freedom takes me!! Let's not forget that not everyone is as free as we are. I love you bro'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment