It's so close I can almost taste it!! Taste it, get it? Cafe? Taste it? Badaboom. I got a million of 'em.
Spent a day last week with C&J in SXM getting some last minute things for the cafe. Cookware, blackboards, etc. Kind of fun getting on the ferry to go shopping. The deck is in, the shelves are up, the dishes are here, paintings on the walls. I'm guessing Monday or Tuesday.
From the big smile on her face, the birthday girl had a GREAT time. It may have been because everywhere we went, we celebrated her birthday. Day after day after day. This is one 50th that will be remembered for awhile. Although world travelers, they both admitted that the beaches are the best they have ever seen. I can't tell you how much it means to me that they decided to spend such a special occasion here with me. Just hoping when HIS big day comes, they do it again!
N arrived on Thursday night and we did the usual welcoming ritual. For those that have been here, you know what that is, for those that haven't, I guess you'll have to come to find out. Suffice it to say, it involves staying up later than most nights. He stuck around for a few days and took off yesterday. We both decided he's been here enough that he could be considered a local. I think they are even going to start letting him leave an open tab at some of the places. I miss him already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a funny guy! You do have a million of em and I can't wait to hear the rest of em. Let's try not to use more than one a day, Ok.
Tee hee.
c
Post a Comment