Someone once told me they loved my "spirit". Thought, wow, that's cool. Didn't really know what that meant but took it as a complement. It has come to my attention through reading and pondering that my "spirit" fire has diminished and was just a fluttering lightly burning flicker. The funk of the move to Boulder, the opening/closing of the dispensary, the opening/closing of a relationship, my bro' not being here for a bit, and the lack of a general direction have all conspired to diminish that flame. I need to rekindle that "spirit" flame and get that baby blazing again. So my quest now is to feed that fire and get that baby glowing!! We'll call it feeding my "spirit child". I still believe that good things are happening in my life that I'm not aware of just yet. Like a seed has germinated inside me that is growing and will show itself to me soon. What that is, I don't know, but it's gonna be good.
Every day is something new to be cherished and nurtured. Tomorrow will be different then today and all those yesterdays add up to who I am today. Anyone wanting to add fuel to my "spirit child" is more then welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment