Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm baaaaacccckkk

Man, it's been a long time.  Since nobody reads this anymore, figure it'll become my own personal journal.  Lot's of changes happened and lot's more to come.  Hmmm.  Where am I going to be in 2 months?  Both physically and mentally.  Sold the dispensary and now no reason to stay in Boulder.  The world has suddenly opened up.  The joys and sadness of being without someone.  Easy to get up and go somewhere.  Alone though.  Bummer.  Lost a love of my life that actually taught me what love is.  You really don't know love until you've experienced it fully.  Given 110 percent. Glad I did.  But the hurt will linger a long time  I thought I was in love in the past, but now I know what it really is.  Alas, she didn't feel the same way.  No regrets though.  I did everything right.  Just wasn't meant to be.  Love is about timing.  Both have to be on the same time in their respective lives.  I will always remember you R.

No comments: