Monday, July 19, 2010

My butt hurts!!

A friend of mine live in Niwot which is 25 miles round trip from Boulder. Yesterday I went to get coffee at a nice Italian cafe here in Boulder. I didn't know it was a hang out for a multitude of bike fanatics. They all come in dressed in their silly little biker pants, shirts, and shoes. Me? I'm in flip flops, tee shirt, and shorts. Hmmmm, what's going on? They were all there to watch the Tour de France!! Can you believe it? I guess they thought I was crazy when I asked them to turn the TV to the British Open, which to them is as boring as me watching the T de F. Anyway, hyped up on a double cap, I decided to screw the heat and ride on out to Niwot. It was perfect. A little heat, lots of water, and a nice long ride!! My idea of fun!! I think people feel I escaped from the asylum when they see my flopping my arms, IPOD earphones stuck in my ears, and mooing at the cows. Screw them!! They say you're only a kid once, but I'm finding out that's utter bullshit. I'm a kid again and to prove it I'm gonna buy me a hula hoop!! Wish me luck that I don't throw my back out!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh God, you better quit smokin that stuff! Worried in de islon.