Good question. Have been busy with the cafe, spear fishing, some travel to San Juan, and gearing up for the tourist season. Well.......it's HERE. Headed into the Valley to get some things and it seems like every tourist decided to come this week. Great for business, but not sure I can handle the traffic jams. I mean, it took me over 7 minutes to get into the Valley today. SEVEN minutes!! Damn snowbirds. :) Lot's of lilly whte bodies on the beach. Hope they use sunscreen. Also seems like a lot of younger people this year. Are they the only ones with money?
Christmas is just a couple days away, but there isn't much Christmas feel in the air. Don't know if it's the overall economy or just living here on the island. Not even a Santa sighting yet.
Ran out of water for the very last time. Decided to break down and buy from the government. So come on down and shower to your hearts content.
Speaking of coming down, J&D are on their way here this coming Monday. I truly believe that nobody enjoys themselves more then they do when they come to visit. And their joy is infectious. Even have gone on an alcohol sabbatical to clean out my liver before we down a few rum punches. I will be sure to take a picture of them with their shit eating grins on their face. It's a grin that stays there from the time I pick them up to the time they leave. Can't wait for you guys to get here.
Happy holidays to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment