Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Star Struck?
So I'm sitting here wondering when the next customer is going to make an appearance and a really nice lady, her husband, and son come in, order a bunch of food to go. I'm making the food and they are sitting outside waiting. Make some small talk etc. Don't think anything of it. So later in the day I am updating all the credit card slips and one of them is from "Annie Potts". Hmmm. Name sounds familiar but where? Google, baby, google. Sure enough. "Ghostbusters", "Designing Women", and others are her credits. Ahh well, guess neither she nor her TV producer husband thought I had the "look". Shit. Maybe my ship has come in and just sailed right out again. Hope she comes back now just so I can see what they thought of the food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment