It's been quite awhile since updating the blog. My life has become boring :)
Everything in Anguilla has settled down, including the tourist industry. Not affecting me as much as some, but definitely feeling the effects of the downturn. The trickle down theory at work.
Sunday was an incredible day out at Prickly Pear Island. A bunch of us went out there on the "banana boat." A big yellow boat that took us on about a 45 minute leisurely boat ride from Sandy Ground. There were a couple bdays to celebrate and we did it in style. Chicken, ribs, fish, fries, cole slaw, beer, rum punches, beer, rum punches, beer, water, sun, snorkeling, sleeping, beer, rum punches, napping, shelling, beer, (hiccup). All in all, one of the most enjoyable and relaxing days poss
Can't wait for some new visitors (or old ones) to come again so we can all go out there again. What did I do to deserve the life I live? I have no idea, but I"m gonna keep doing it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment