Sunday, August 5, 2012

Shout out

This is just a shout out to those of you who have helped me to deal with lost love.  I absolutely can not believe the amount of support I have received from so many people.  When people have asked me where R is and I have to tell them the story, every single one of them has been supportive and had kind words for me.  This coming from women and guys alike. Surprised me how many guys have actually said kind words to me and support me instead of the usual, "yeah, yeah, so who do you think will win the Super Bowl?"   Alas, I am seeing that too many people know what love is and what love lost is and nobody wants anyone to go through it. Me?  It's my first foray into it after all these years and I can tell you, I never, ever, ever, want to go through it again.  Ever.  There's an expression that you don't know what you have til it's gone.  Well, I knew what I had and miss it terribly.

A special super shout out to my Ma who has been with me every step of the way and knows exactly what I'm going through.  She is keeping up hope that cupid's arrow finds its mark again, but keeps me well grounded and level headed.  Or at least as level headed as this stubborn head will allow.  Thanks Ma for being my Ma and most of all, for being my best friend.

No comments: